Yes, GoDaddy does offer a domain forwarding service, but you may want to take a look at this post before using it:
I'm not sure if it's worth it.
If you still want to go ahead with forwarding (or redirecting) your unused domain name from GoDaddy, then you'll need to:
1. Log into your GoDaddy account and click on the Domain Manager
link at the top of the page and then the Domain
option in the drop-down.
2. When you see the list of your domains, click on the one to which you'd like to add the redirect.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the next page. You should see a list of links like this:
4. Click on the link that says Manage DNS
5. On the next page, scroll to the bottom and look for an area like this:
6. In the Domain
section, click the Add
7. When you do that, a collection of settings will appear. Fill in the field with your information and then, when finished, click the Save
When complete, your unused domain should forward to your website. For more information, you may visit GoDaddy's support page on this topic:
Like I alluded to above, this service doesn't forward over SSL, so you'll likely receive an error message in Chrome and similar browsers.