Search

List of XenForo Websites

• Thread starter Newman
  • Start date
Newman

Newman

Reaction Score
Since I'm such a huge fan of XenForo and since I spend a fair amount of time analyzing other websites that use the same software (to learn of their successes), I thought I'd share my list of my favorites so far. I am always on the hunt for new sites that run XenForo, so if you own and operate one or if you simply know of a good one that I missed, please feel free to share what you know below. I'd appreciate it.

Here goes:

List of Websites That Run XenForo Forum Software

The Admin Zone

AVForums

Black Hat World

Bushcraft USA

Physics Forums

Hot UK Deals

RV Forums

Excel Male

MacRumors

Forum Web

Homesteading Today

SynoForum

SphynxLair

Centmin Mod

Sterling Sky

NeoGAF

Adventure Rider

Orange Tractor Talks

Digital Point

ResetEra

Writing Forums

Cyburbia

Hearth.com

BodyBuilding.NL

IGN Boards

cPanel Forums

What Hi-Fi?

Tom's Hardware

SEOForums.UK

Civil War Talk

JoyFreak

20+ Huge XenForo Forums

The Big Forum List

As you can see, there are some very big players using XenForo. Tom's Hardware has been around forever and it's huge. cPanel is massive in the server scene. If these guys have done the homework and have deemed XenForo the way to go, then it's got to be good. I'm confident in that. If you have a site, again, please go ahead and add it to the list below.

WendyMay

WendyMay

Reaction Score
I've been hanging around Buffy Boards for the past two months. It's still very active, having members that have been around for years, maybe a decade even.

Newman

Newman

Reaction Score
WendyMay said:
I've been hanging around Buffy Boards for the past two months. It's still very active, having members that have been around for years, maybe a decade even.
That's great! I love forums that have been around forever. That just goes to show the commitment of those who love a certain topic. Awesome addition to the list.