Search

Genesis Responsive Slider Showing Wrong Image

• Thread starter Phoenix1
  • Start date
Phoenix1

Phoenix1

Reaction Score
I set the StudioPress Genesis responsive slider plugin up on my website a while ago and it seemed to work fine. I uploaded and attached five photos to my five pages, one per page. Then, I set up the slider to show the photos from those pages. Everything worked great until I add more photos to one of the pages. Now, when I view the slider on the homepage, it shows four of the photos from four of the pages just fine, but for the fifth page, it shows two of the smaller photos. I don't want that. I want it to show the first larger photo that I originally uploaded to that page. Why isn't that one showing anymore? Why are the other two showing instead? How can I get that original photo to show in the slider again?

LukeLewis

LukeLewis

Reaction Score
It seems like you set up everything the way it's supposed to be set up, but you forgot one thing. To set a specific image to show in the slider, you need to set it at the featured image in your post or page. If your picture isn't set to featured, the slider will choose any one on the page to display. And if those images are small enough, multiple images may appear in the slider. So set which one you want to show to featured.

Here's a really great post that explains how to use that plugin. It's very well written.

https://www.9planetsdesign.com/genesis-responsive-slider/